What is Vidalista Ct 20 mg?
Vidalista Ct 20 mg is a class PDE5 inhibitor medication which is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men. Most men have the complaint of dissatisfied sexual intercourse due to a softer erection which even leads to breakups. Vidalista Ct Chewable Tablets can be taken 1 to 2 hours before the planned sexual intercourse to avoid embarrassment.
Tadalafil is the main active ingredient of Vidalista ct which is present in the strength of 20 mg in the medicine. Buy Vidalista ct which is manufactured by Centurion Laboratories in India.
Vidalista 20mg Cialis vs. 20mg Vidalista Ct
The main difference between Vidalista 20mg Cialis & 20mg Vidalista Ct is that the former one is sold as a regular tablet which is taken with a glass of water. In the second case, the patient may chew the tablet without drinking water. Men using Vidalista ct 20mg review that it helps to attain a harder erection for a longer time during sex.
How does Vidalista ct Chewable Tablets work?
Vidalista ct chewable tablets work like other PDE5 inhibitor medications with an active ingredient of Tadalafil. The medicine targets the smooth muscles around the pelvic organs by relaxing the stress around it. As Tadalafil interferes with the hormone cycle and increases the production of cGMP, a natural erection is attained in the penis for a longer duration.
It provides ample blood flow in the penile area which leads to a stiffer and firm erection.
How to take Vidalista ct 20 mg?
Vidalista ct 20 mg is generally taken as an oral dosage of one tablet as a whole with a glass of water. The patient may chew the tablet before or after food. The consumption of alcohol or grapefruit juice should be avoided if you are going to take Vidalista ct.
Vidalista ct 20 mg Side Effects
Following are some Vidalista ct 20 mg reviews on side effects:
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Digestion or Sleep Disorders
- Excessive Sweating
- Dryness of throat
- Flushed face or redness on the face
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Increase in the blood pressure
- A Sudden increase in the heartbeat
- Nervousness and confusion
Care to be Taken
- The medicine may not be prescribed to any next patient as it may have adverse effects under specific physical or psychological situations.
- The current medications should be discussed with the doctor.
- The patients taking medicines with nitrates as a major ingredient should avoid taking this medicine as it negatively impacts in combination with Tadalafil.
- Vidalista is not for use in combination with other medicines used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction like Tadalista, Vardenafil, Sildenafil or more.
- Driving or operating machinery should be avoided after taking the medicine as it may cause dizziness
- The doctor’s decision is final for the dosage instructions, warnings and precautions to be considered before taking the medicine. The patient should not make any decision to take the medicine without being prescribed by the doctor.
- Vidalista ct 20 mg is strictly for the use of men and should not be given to/consumed by women or children below 18 years of age.