Buy Cenforce 120 Online
Buy Cenforce 120 online if your doctor has prescribed it for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men. Generally, men having the problem of softer erection leads to dissatisfied sex life. Cenforce 120 helps them to attain a harder and firm erection for a longer duration during sex.
Cenforce 120 mg is also available in lighter and high-power dosages and hence it is recommended to take the medicine as and when prescribed by the doctor.
What is Cenforce 120?
Cenforce 120 is a class PDE5 inhibitor medication and FDA-approved medicine as an oral treatment of ED. It has 120 mg of Sildenafil Citrate as its major active ingredient and hence it is also known as Sildenafil Citrate Cenforce-120.
Most patients taking Cenforce 120 review that it helps to achieve a stiff and firm erection that lasts for around 4 to 5 hours.
Sildenafil Citrate Cenforce-120 shows its effectiveness within 15 to 30 minutes of its consumption, provided that the patient is sexually stimulated. Only one whole tablet per day should be taken with a glass of water. Consumption of alcohol or grapefruit juice should be avoided for the medicine to get active faster. Cenforce 120 mg may be taken before or after meals.
Side Effects of Cenforce 120 mg
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Digestion or Sleep Disorders
- Excessive Sweating
- Dryness of throat
- Flushed face or redness on the face
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Increase in the blood pressure
- A Sudden increase in the heartbeat
- Nervousness and confusion
- Sildenafil Citrate Cenforce 120 mg is strictly for the use of men only. Women or children below 18 years of age should not consume this medicine.
- The patient’s current medicines, as well as physical and psychological health, should be discussed with the doctor before taking the medicine.
- Cenforce 120 should not be taken in combination with any other medicine used for the treatment of ED like Tadalafil, Vardenafil, Fildena, etc
- Consult the doctor for further details on the medicine, dosage instructions, precautions to be taken and warnings to be considered before taking the medicine
- Consult the doctor immediately if you observe any negative impact of the medicine